Cathia hosts training workshops and book club discussions, and is available for speaking engagements at events of all sizes.
Dare to Lead™
The full Dare to Lead™ curriculum is 16 hours total. The workshop includes proprietary workbooks for each participant and video clips hosted by Brené Brown. This courage-building program focuses on the following key concepts:
- Courage is a collection of four skill sets that are measurable, observable, and teachable
- Vulnerability (uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure) is the foundational skill set of courage
- Self-awareness, empathy, and emotional literacy play critical roles in daring leadership
- Showing up for hard conversations, including giving and receiving feedback, is fundamental to courageous leadership
- Shame, scarcity, and comparison occur in the workplace and affect engagement, trust and connection
Courageous Divorce: Daring Greatly & Rising Strong on the Divorce Journey
This 8-session workshop is offered virtually and is designed for people at any stage along the separation/divorce path, including contemplation. This is not a divorce processing group, but all participants (and the facilitator) have this shared experience in common. Expect to:
- Participate in a robust conversation about vulnerability, courage, shame and worthiness
- Awaken your curiosity about emotions, and better understand the interconnectedness of feelings, thoughts and behaviors
- Normalize the discomfort of courageous conversations
- Rumble with anxiety, off-loading hurt, grief, and forgiveness
Learn more about the foundation of these programs, and how I can help in Cultivating Courage.
“One’s mind, once stretched by a new idea,
never regains its original dimensions.”
— Oliver Wendell Holmes
Building a workshop is a collaborative process where I customize the curriculum to meet your organization’s interests. From single hour to multi-day, here are just a few examples of past workshops I have offered. Contact me to start a conversation about your needs.
“Cathia’s coaching techniques were direct and identified key areas that I needed to work on. The productivity concept ‘touch it once’ helped me launch my new office and hire my assistant. My recent success with my nonprofit and business has been directly tied to the coaching, consulting and facilitation that Cathia provided. Thank you for empowering the changes that have truly made a difference.”
Book a complimentary consultation or invite Cathia to speak at your next event.
“Cathia’s high level of organization and her warm and powerful presentation skills will no doubt assist you and your employees in discovering how to better know yourselves and your co-workers in a way that is realistic and related to your day-to-day lives and interactions on the job.”